Maria Paz Marinas* Verified Member
About Maria Paz Marinas
I have been working as a freelance Translator since 2006, full time since 2008. I have recently got my degree in Conference Interpreting, and I have worked in such capacity since 2009.
I have worked in the business, financial, accounting, oil & gas, advertising, marketing, medical, bioengineering, technical, education and tourism fields, and I am specialized in the legal field.
Specialties: Legal, Oil & Gas,
Topics of Expertise
- Social Sciences: Religion, Politics, History, Geography & Cartography, Education / Pedagogy, Economics,
- Sciences: Science / General, Physics, Meteorology, Geophysics, Geology, Genetics, Environment / Ecology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry,
- Medical: Pharmaceuticals, Medical / General, Health Care / Hospitals, Health Care / General,
- Legal: Trademarks / Copyright, Tax, Real Estate, Personal Injury, Patents, Law / Local, Law / International, Law / General, Insurance, Immigration, Government, Corporations, Contracts, Banking / Financial, Audits,
- IT: Networking, Internet / General, Computing / General,
- Industries: TV, Tourism / Travel, Tourism / Leisure, Tourism / Hospitality, Textiles / Clothing, Petroleum, Natural Gas & Coal, Paper, Mining / General, Military / Weapons, Military / Defense, Livestock, Household Appliances, Forestry, Food & Dairy, Fishing / Aquaculture, Financial, Fashion, Energy,
- Engineering: Petroleum, Oil & Gas, Energy / Power,
- Business: Retail, Public Relations, Marketing, Market Research, Management, Investment / Securities, Insurance, Human Resources, Finance, Commerce, Banking, Advertising, Accounting,