About 46.196 million people live in Spain. Capital is Madrid. Located in Europe. Currency is the Euro (eur). Telephone prefix is +34
Spanish (Español) is the main language of Spain (39 060 000 speakers)
13 languages spoken mainly here:
- 6 473 000 speakers of Catalan (Català)
- 3 173 000 speakers of Galician (Galego)
- 580 000 speakers of Basque
- 200 000 speakers of Extremaduran
- 102 000 speakers of Spanish Sign Language
- 100 000 speakers of Asturian
- 11 000 speakers of Aragonese
- 10 500 speakers of Fala
- Catalan Sign Language
- Llengua de signes valenciana
9 languages also spoken here:
You can contribute updates or corrections to help with this collaborative effort to compile the world's language data.
Also learn more about this country at Wikipedia and Ethnologue...